It was just a dream...

Posted by thekellytang On 7:37 AM
 

 I'm not typically a big fan of pastel colors. But Milin seriously just changed my mind. I'm adoring the light oranges, pinks and blues in their spring/summer 2011 collection. Dream-like and ethereal these dresses are the perfect combination of feminine, fun, and still subtly sexy. They are sure to be a hit this summer, especially with this raging heat that the DC area/world has been facing lately. Oh, and I can't help but fall in love with their wooden heels too.

And because I'm definitely not a pastel colored person at all. I got this tutorial too, for all you fine people who would like to try out some pastel colors too! How to wear: Pastels from chictopia. (which coincidentally also features the Milin orange dress, second from left! ) I'll be attempting to incorporate my very black and neutral colored outfits with some pastel accessories to liven up my summer wardrobe.

How are you revamping your summer wardrobe?


Find me on: Twitter, and Bloglovin

0 Responses to 'It was just a dream...'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers