Took a really spontaneous and semi-random trip to Minneapolis on Friday till yesterday! I just got back, and it was so great taking a break from everything, its left me renewed and revived. Now I feel like I can start doing the things that need to be done without feeling lost.
1. The trip began with some fun lights at the Chicago airport. I have a strange love for airports, the air, the people, Idk what it is, but I love it.
2. Spent three days in the ginormous Mall of America. Amazing, tax-free on clothing and shoes!
3. Photo of my new favorite ring that I was wearing around. Can you believe target?
4. Loved the display at For Love 21, the jewelry/accessories version of Forever 21!
5. Random picture of myself. :) I actually did my hair differently for once in my life.
6. Lego store!! I just really liked this huge shelf of lego pieces and the colors!
7. Cute tote that I spotted.
8. Me trying on clothes in Urban.
9. Why, yes, I actually do have a camera, I just forget that I have one. lol. I'm going to try to start using it more! <3
Sometimes taking a mini-trip is necessary for mental sanity. And its seriously helped me re-evaluate certain things in my life. <3 <3
I hope everyone's been having an amazing week!!