I love Gala Darling so so much! She is such an inspiration, and she always is! Her recent post on How to Live a Beautiful Life, is a kind reminder to get your butt into gear, and stop waiting around and having an amazing life!
I am in desperate need of learning how to use my own camera and take self portraits. Since, I usually take pictures of things, rather than myself. But I'm trying to change that with A Beautiful Mess' 5 tips for better self-portraits .
I want to try out these DIY wine dyed shorts from Koi Story . I love the color, its so fun, and perfect for summer,, which is now ending. But there's always next year. And the possibilities are really endless with what I can dye! :D
I watched the livestream of the IFB conference. And it really gave me more insight on how to be a better blogger, and really taking it to the next level. I've learned a lot of things. And here are few of the thoughts, and ideas that really stuck out to me:
- Blogging is about being authentic, and focusing on good content!
- Don't take your readers for granted and always be grateful for them. :)
- Be memorable, and take risks, there are a million blogs out there, and to stick out and be unique, is essential!
- Keep it real, and its okay to say "NO" to brands if they don't fit with your brand.
- Understand what your blog is about, what is it, and what is it not, and have a mission statement.
I love supporting entrepreneurs, especially in this terrible economy. And Daily Candy's Start Small, Go Big contest, is really a great way to support these entrepreneurs, vote for your favorites so they can get mentored by the best in their industry. There's only six days left, so go support them! :) I hope I can apply next year!
I hope everyone is having a great week, despite the weather! :) This week just flew by!