"BRING IT ON 2012!!"<--- This is pretty much how I'm feeling about 2012. I just have a feeling that it's going to be a better year than 2011! :) Resolutions/dreams/goals, whatever you may call them, I'm making things happen this year! :)
- Launching my new website and online shop.
- Collaborate with local DC/MD/VA folks (I'm looking to collaborate with fellow bloggers, artists, photographers, and etc! Just shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get my business organized, financially and structurally.
- Using this blog as a way to keep me accountable. And being consistent with it.
- Continue designing collections and creating new clothes, accessories and whatever else my little heart desires.
- Get back into shape health wise, say hello to yoga.
- Taking more photos, because a) I don't like lugging around my camera b) I can be camera shy. But I'm letting go of excuses and trying to document more of my life.
- Be more grateful for the moment, and living in the present.
What are some of your plans/goals/dreams for the new year? I'd love to hear about them!
Photo via Fancy