5 Thangs

Posted by thekellytang On 9:21 AM

Peter Som's Spring 2012 collection really stood out to me this year! Seriously, the bright colors, and all those feathery frills! And I adore some of their more minimal pieces as well like that long blue maxi dress, gorgeous! (via style.com)


A really great post by Christine Hassler  on how to truly be the best girl friend to your friends and really realizing who your true girl friends are. Its so necessary to realize how to truly be a best friend and how someone treats you as a best friend. I still have some work on being a better best friend. But check it out here!(img via weheartit)
 
 

I made it to the top 8 for the Styleta competition.. I briefly mentioned this the other day, but please vote for me if you can!! :) I would really love to win this! :) http://www.styleta.org/challenge/final/






I am so inspired. I love looking at the behind the scenes looks of brilliant, and talented people. The "A day in the Life" series on Hulu is exactly that. I found it because I wanted something to watch while sewing.  It really is so inspiring, and shows us what it takes to be successful. It shows people like Russell Peters, and Will.i.am. And success doesn't come without hard work and sacrifice. But in the end its all worth it.


 

Lastly, another blog post, that I found by Lissa Rankin, on the 33 Signs You've Found Your Life's Work! I'm only just beginning to find my life's work and figuring out what I want to contribute to society. And I'm going through these signs, because I feel like my life's work is designing and creating and somehow combining philanthropy with it. :)


Have an amazing amazing day!! <3 <3 

What's your 5 favorite Thangs of the week?

 

Find me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Tumblr

3 Responses to '5 Thangs'

  1. Olivia said...
    http://thekellytang.blogspot.com/2011/09/5-thangs_15.html?showComment=1316096807050#c8580853746780934728'> September 15, 2011 at 10:26 AM

    I loved the Peter Som collection! Congrats on advancing in the competion. I shows that depict from-the-bottom-up success story- lots of people don't know Will.i.am has been in the industry for ages and it took a very long time for him to find mass appeal and success- but anything worth having it worth fighting for- it would be a cliche if it wasn't true!

     

  2. Unknown said...
    http://thekellytang.blogspot.com/2011/09/5-thangs_15.html?showComment=1316149340298#c607611064776175016'> September 16, 2011 at 1:02 AM

    peter som put out an incredible collection this season!

    thanks for checking out thefashionhash, girl!

    X

    hannah
    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

     

  3. Anonymous said...
    http://thekellytang.blogspot.com/2011/09/5-thangs_15.html?showComment=1316200571311#c5465230908780666588'> September 16, 2011 at 3:16 PM

    Hoorayyy! Congrats on making top 8!! I will definitely go vote for you!!

    Love that orange Peter Som dress! I want one in every color!

     

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Follow Kelly Tang