Welcome to my instagram diary! Its something new I've been wanting to do for a while. And hopefully it will become a weekly thing. I am SOO addicted to instagram, lol, I check it pretty much every morning, and then use it everyday to capture my daily life. Its so much easier than lugging around a giant camera. Anyways, enjoy! And if you have Instagram, you can find me @thekellytang
1. 2. Chinese New Year - homemade rice cakes and red envelopes! :)
3. Me with my completed painted owl cup. I love it!
4. Zoya Nail Polish 5. My adorable Marc Jacobs pouch.
6. 7. Me and my red vintage blazer from my mom.
8. Currently reading: how to have style by Isaac Mizrahi - so far its a great read, the first step is accepting and loving yourself!
9. Me wearing a necklace my dad and I bought at a young designer market way back when. 10. Selecting photos for my website! It was super time consuming.
11. My Betsey Johnson snake ring, I love wearing it, it makes me feel like a rockstar.
12. Actually accessorizing, haha, the black one with glass beads are handmade from Same Sky. 13. Lastly, I found a really old sweater with my photo printed on it, haha!
Are you addicted to instagram? <3 AND have a happy Monday and a great week! Love you guys! <3